Saturday, June 18, 2011

Early Morning Thoughts



You would think that with school out I would learn how to sleep in. I haven’t. The sun hasn’t risen yet and here I am, at my computer planning my day. I finish my lens, Explore the Swamp yesterday and started working on some new drawings. My original plan was to do a cats and kittens coloring page but it’s not going well. Cats and kittens are not hard to draw but turning the drawing into a coloring page is. It’s hard to give the impression of fur while maintaining distinct lines for coloring. I may have to rethink the whole concept.

I’m going to shift the whole idea to the back burner for the weekend.

It’s the third Saturday of the month, my usual day for heading to Cypress Gardens. I’m running out of pictures to work with so I really need to go. I would like to add some new pictures to my Photo Expressions lens, and I’m always looking for more bird pictures.

I haven’t been as good about taking pictures this summer. I’ve been too busy drawing. While that’s not a bad thing, I should be posting at least one new picture very day on RedGage.

My head is spinning with would, should, and could. I’ve always been good at making plans and I have good intentions on following through. I’ve always said that I need a thirty hour day. My biggest fear is heading back to school in the fall feeling like I should have accomplished more over the summer.

I need to make a list…

No comments:

Post a Comment