Saturday, June 4, 2011

Songbird Coloring Pages



I just published a new lens on Squidoo, Songbird Coloring Pages. I haven’t published many lenses lately. It’s not that I’ve run out of topics, but a lack of interest. Building a lens is a lot of work. With so many lenses and websites on the internet, competition is fierce. If I’m going to put the work into a lens, I want it to pay off. That’s no longer a guarantee.

Coloring pages are very popular. They are not sales lenses. Any money made will be based on lens rank. I want to make money on them, but if money was all that I was after, I wouldn’t be building them either. To truly make money online one needs to devote more time to it than I can afford. I’m building them because I am proud of my drawings and want to show them off.

I’m very proud of my Songbird Coloring Pages. I featured several of my favorite songbirds. I chose birds that children tend to recognize. Songbird Coloring Pages is a great way to help children learn to identify different birds.

I’m very proud of all of my drawings, but my favorite one is the drawing featuring The Northern Cardinal.

Check out my drawings and let me know what you think.

Have a good day,
LizzyJean

No comments:

Post a Comment